GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS and customer information on exercising the right of withdrawal of today's society Altea
Operator of the online store and applicability and validity of the General Conditions
This online store is managed by the company Actual Altea, residing in MareNostrum Street, No. 10. Altea. 03590. Alicante.
2. The sale of objects that can be found in the online shop is exclusively governed by these General Conditions. General conditions different, in particular the general conditions of customers, only apply if they have been expressly accepted by us (Current Altea).
3. We sell our goods only to consumers and only in amounts customary in retail.
4. The languages are Castilian and English.
5. Sales are made only to customers resident in Spain in the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands. Accordingly, billing addresses both the shipping and must be in those territories.
1. In the online store can choose items from our catalog and place them in a basket of electronic purchase, by clicking the button "add to bag". Cart contains the selected reference item or items, your name, quantity, size and price including taxes. However, your order will not be firm until you have entered all the data required for execution of the contract have not accepted these Terms and have not clicked the "firm order" button. Before you click the last button, you can edit and correct your order and the data entered for this purpose at any time.
2. Once you have placed your order, you will receive e-mail confirmation, generated automatically, receipt of your order. This confirmation will contain again the details of your order and these General Conditions. If you had not printed and / or saved data of your order and these General Conditions during the ordering process, we advise you to print and save this e-mail. There will be no storage of data of your order on our part. IMPORTANT NOTE: with confirmation of receipt still no improvement of the sales contract occurs; It is nothing more than a documentation of the fact that we have received your order.
3. We reserve the right to acceptance of your order. Acceptance of the order and the contract was only produced by sending the ordered goods available. The effect will receive a notification by e-mail other. To order you must be over 18 years. We can not accept orders from persons below this age.
Availability of goods and delivery
1. If, at the time of receiving your order, one or more of the products are not available or are exhausted, you can not fill your order completely. In this case, we reserve the right to choose between partial fulfillment of the order and its complete rejection. In this case, we will inform you immediately by e-mail.
2. If the goods or goods that have asked us is / are available / s, the time lag in times of normal activity until delivery at the address - within delivery- is five to eight working days counted from receipt of your order.
3. Deliveries are made solely within the Spanish mainland and the Balearic islands and by Correos. This online store is not operating in the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla or and, therefore, we are unable to accept orders for delivery in these destinations.
1. All prices of goods online store are "total price", ie, they understand the current tax inclusive of value added, as well as any other applicable taxes and fees.
5 Types of payment
Please be advised that, under the conditions you have stipulated with credit institutions or other institutions, you may be additional expenditure on transfer fees, account management etc. We recommend that you inform your bank or credit card issuer on the particular entity. In any case Altea Current billed to the customer, using these or other means of payment, fees that exceed the cost borne by Actual Altea by the use of such means.
3. We reserve the right to restrict individually using the payment methods indicated above one or more options.
4. We use insurance systems leading financial institutions in electronic commerce payment. Payment data are confidential and are transmitted in encrypted form (SSL) to the financial institution.
6 Reservation domain
Until payment of the full price, the delivered goods remain the property of Actual Altea.
7 Claims for defective merchandise and liability for damages
1. The legal provisions shall apply in respect of material and legal defects (eviction). All information provided on goods shall be understood as information on product features, not guarantees.
2. We will respond for damages caused by willful or gross negligence of our organs and auxiliaries action, and - regardless of the degree of guilt - for damage to life, body or physical health. Also respond by slight negligence of our organs and auxiliaries in case of failure, delay in execution (arrears solvendi) or breach of warranty or violation of other relevant contractual obligations; considered relevant contractual obligations obligations whose performance may ordinarily be trusted or that must be met to enable the performance of the contract. In case of a breach of the above obligations by slight negligence, our liability shall be limited to those damages typical of such contracts, with which we would reasonably expect when entering into the contract. We exonerated from any liability for damages exceeding the liability assumed under the previous rules. The foregoing limitations of liability shall also apply in favor of our organs and auxiliaries.
3. This does not affect the rights established in the legislation of liability for defective products.
8 Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Our website and all content, especially texts, photos, drawings, prints, designs textiles, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations and software, if any, as well as all trademarks and / or designs, they are protected against misuse by industrial property rights, especially copyright, the name and image, brand and / or drawings and models registered or unregistered. Any use, that does not serve for the selection and purchase of goods requires the prior written consent of our company or, if it were rights of third parties, the copyright holder. Altea Current law does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual property or any other property or right related to the website and the services and products offered.
9 Applicable Law
It applies the substantive law of the Kingdom of Spain, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
10 Warning call costs
Unless otherwise indicated, contacts by phone or fax / modem will have the same costs as local calls.
12 Information on the right of withdrawal
1. Right of Withdrawal and instructions concerning its exercise
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving a justification.
The withdrawal period shall expire 14 days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier acquires the material possession of the goods; ie from the day of receipt of goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify the address Altea Current, Nomtrum Mare Street, 10. 03590. Altea your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or mail electronic). You can use the model withdrawal form below, although its use is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal period is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise on your part the right of withdrawal is sent before the expiry of the withdrawal period of 14 calendar days indicated.
Effects of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal of you, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice on your part of a delivery other than the least expensive mode of delivery ordinary that we offer) without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We proceed to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any costs as a result of repayment. We may suspend the reimbursement until he has received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of the return of the property, whichever condition is met first.
You must return or deliver the goods ourselves, without undue delay and in any case no later than within 14 days from the date you communicate us your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline shall be deemed If you perform the return of the goods before the deadline of 14 days has expired.
We will bear the costs of returning the goods.
You will only be responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from a different than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling. To the extent it is permitted by law, if you are unable to return the goods for loss, destruction or other cause imputable you, you respond the value of goods, to the maximum of the acquisition value.
C / Mare Nostrum No. 10 03590 Altea, Alicante